The National Public Health Management Center aims to enhance capacity building, to improve health system management skills, and to contribute to the development of health management effectiveness regarding the health managers’ attitudes and practical skills at national and regional levels.
In line with the core mission of the center, four core strategies will be followed as the main headings of activities in relation to health management:
National Public Health Management Center (NPMC) as a branch of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences (TUMS) is a National Training and Research Center in advanced administrative issues. NPMC collaborates with national and international institutes to improve health outcomes through strengthening and capacity building in health systems. This center conducts practical interdisciplinary training programs for health managers and experts in various aspects of health systems development to wide range of organizations in health and related sectors. Furthermore, it promotes an active sectoral and intersectoral collaboration using academics and experienced trainers.
1. Active collaboration with the World Health Organization in implementing health management programs in the Eastern Mediterranean Region
2. Active cooperation with the Ministry of Health and Medical Education in improving health management systems in the country
3. Special focus on empowering and capacity building of health system managers’ knowledge, attitudes, and skills
4. Playing an active role in generation, transfer, and dissemination of health management knowledge at regional level while utilizing all national and
international opportunities and capacities
5. Establishing the necessary building blocks to become a focal point for gathering elites and thinkers on health management at national and
Five-year Vision Statement
To generate and disseminate knowledge and skills on health management while gathering and engaging elites and thinkers of health management system locally and regionally.
We believe in neat thinking
We are committed to respect our clients
We are committed to respect our colleagues
We are committed to team working principles
We strongly disagree with discrimination
We are committed to hard working while at work
We believe in participatory management principles